Thursday, March 18, 2010

Art Stuff

Alright...art stuff....let's see, what have I been up to lately? Well the barnacle hand is coming along nicely, although now I'm having doubts about whether or not I should actually put the barnacles on it or not. It is the most disturbing looking thing....a hand with big, golf-ball-sized warts all over it. It definitely looks diseased. If I throw the barnacles on, they'll just be around the edges of the warts, and they'll be tiiiiiiiiiiiny. Tiny for barnacles, at least. Uh, so not much more to report, I guess. I'm doing one of those free classes at OCAC for the scholastic gold key winners. Something about wood and instruments....should be fun. Is anyone else going to one?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go to the workshop, I have a gym meet that day so I can't though. You are going to have to tell me how it goes.

    ReplyDelete