Thursday, April 8, 2010

BLOG PROJECTS BLOG AHHH!

Alrighty. I've been working my butt off this last week trying to get as much done as humanly possible. One of my projects finally broke!!!! I wasn't all too broken up about it (pun?) because I was waiting for it to happen. Some of these projects have been.....delicate. Anyhow, so it was a project that was in three pieces, and only one piece broke, so I decided to take a day and replace it. It turned out well and is in the kiln. Then on top of that, I started and am now almost done with yet another project! It's this hand coming out of clay, I think it's turning out well (although..it sounds lame..). It needs a counterpart-hand, so bright and early tomorrow morning (9...9:30ish) you can find me in the ceramics room working on that. I will be in the ceramics room allllll day tomorrow trying to get as much done before the week is over. I hope to complete the hand(s) coming out of clay, do another project, and start another project besides that. Then I'll do a hand over the weekend at my house, and then next week I'll be all lined up to finish my portfolio with the completion of another hand and a half. Then firings. Then pictures. Then showcase. Ahhh, April stress....lovin it. For all you people who are as stressed out as I am, these pictures should help. Also, first person to buy me a hedgehog wins my eternal love.



No comments:

Post a Comment